The cover features a bull in front of a red barn topped by a rooster weathervane. Open the card and a family farm springs to life, with cow bells, a barn filled with hay, a spotted cow, a windmill and a daisy.
- Happy birthday! you’re out to pasture.
- Born in a barn.
- I would rather hear cows mooing and roosters crowing than horns honking.
- Rubber boots go with anything, especially pajamas!
- Into the field I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- That night the cow jumped over the moon.
- Life is better on the farm.
- Less is the new more.
- ‘Till the Cows Come Home
- Put Out to Pasture
- Sort the Wheat from the Chaff
- Look for a Needle in a Haystack
- You Reap What You Sow
- Don’t Count Your Chickens before They hatch
- Don’t Put All Your Eggs in One Basket
- Time to hit the hay.
- Sow your wild oats.
- Old Farmers Never Die, They Just Go To Seed.
- My grandfather used to say that once in your life you need a doctor, a lawyer, a policeman, and a preacher. But every day, three times a day, you need a farmer. ~Brenda Schoepp
- Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals & happiness. ~Thomas Jefferson
- Even if a farmer intends to loaf, he gets up in time to get an early start.~ E. W. Howe
Inside the Family Farm Pop Up Card
The emerald cover features a cow standing peacefully by a barn.
Open the card to reveal an adorable MacDonald’s farm. The red farmhouse has a chicken coop and a haystack. There is a spotted Holstein milk cow in the yard, next to an old fashioned windmill.
Farmers of a family farm leave the land in better shape than they found it, increasing the chance of the next generation enjoying bountiful harvests.
Give this card to your grandparents, to a birthday child, to your Urban Farmer friends. It’s nostalgic, environmental and healthy. Get some fresh air!
See also Little Lamb popup card.