The bottle green cover says it all: NOVINOPHOBIA: the Fear of Running Out of Wine. This is a popular wine birthday card.
Never fear! inside the card is a full bottle of Cabernet*, and a big wine goblet with a full pour.
This card is for a toast, a celebration, a birthday, a picnic, a graduate, a friend, a bon voyage, a gourmet, a wine lover.
- Wine is bottled poetry.
- I just rescued some wine. It was trapped in a bottle.
- Today’s forecast: 99% chance of wine.
- Take life one sip at a time.
- Wine is the answer. What was the question?
- Wine improves with age. I improve with wine.
- Life is too short to drink bad wine.
- Advance planning prevents Novinophobia.
- Always drink some wine before you cook with it. Nothing to do with flavor … it just numbs the fear of cooking.
- I’m trying a new wine diet….so far I’ve lost 3 days!
- You had me at Merlot.
- My favorite day is Winesday.
I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food. ~W. C. Fields
Age is just a number. It’s totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine. ~Joan Collins
Men are like wine – some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age. ~Pope John XXIII
On a trek through the desert we lost our corkscrew, and were forced to live on food and water for several days! ~W. C. Fields
Which wine goes with Captain Crunch? ~George Carlin
“Ol’ man Simon, planted a diamond. Grew hisself a garden the likes of none. Sprouts all growin’ comin’ up glowin’ Fruit of jewels all shinin’ in the sun. Colors of the rainbow. See the sun and the rain grow sapphires and rubies on ivory vines, Grapes of jade, just ripenin’ in the shade, just ready for the squeezin’ into green jade wine.” ~Shel Silverstein
*or Merlot or Burgundy or Malbec or Pinot Noir !
This wine birthday card will make a perfect gift for your wine loving friends at their birthday.
Check out BBQ Grill Master popup card!