Lovebirds are small parrots that love their mate. They get their name from the strong affection they show for each other, often cuddling side by side for lengthy periods of time.
- Love, Love, Love. All you need is love. Love is all you need. ~John Lennon
- Love makes my soul crawl out of its hiding place.
- You’re my tweetie pie.
- Congratulations to my favorite Love Birds.
- All of me loves all of you. ~John Legend
- Loved you yesterday, love you still. Always did, always will.
- A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.
- Love each other deeply.
- You are my today and all of my tomorrows.
- I want you beside me.
- She’s the kind of magic that you marry. ~Adrian Michael
- The first time I saw you, my heart whispered, “That’s the one.”
- Where there is love, there is life.
- I love you more today than yesterday.
- I love you. That’s the beginning and the end of everything.
- You captured my heart.
- You make my heart sing.
Why are lovers called lovebirds?
See also Love Struck Valentine.