Romantic, just romantic! This elegant pop-up card features DC Comics most recognizable couple, Batman and Catwoman.
Batman is the super-hero protector of Gotham City. He fights against evil and strikes terror into the hearts of criminals everywhere. He wears a scalloped cape, a bat-like cowl, a pair of gloves, boots, a utility belt, and a tight-fitting body suit with the image of a bat emblazoned on the chest.
Supervillainess Catwoman is Batman’s most enduring love interest. A mysterious burglar and jewel thief, Catwoman wears a tight black catsuit and wields a bullwhip. She has been described as a dangerous, psychopathic pantheress. She is a dangerous, clever and resourceful fighter, known for precise, agile attacks and speedy getaways. Her formidable hand-to-hand combat skills are legendary.
Needless to say, Batman and Catwoman have a complex love-hate relationship.
Give this card to fans of super-heroes, or to a newly engaged couple, for a hot anniversary, or for friends in a complex love relationship. (“It’s complicated.”) To fans of Batman movies.
Good news! A 50th issue would be a milestone for any creative team, but writer Tom King is one of the most ambitious storytellers currently working in comics. King delivers the union you never thought you’d see from DC Comics: Batman and Catwoman are getting hitched in July’s Batman #50. Bruce and Selina’s engagement has already faced plenty of obstacles, such as Poison Ivy taking over the world and Damian Wayne’s outrage over their union, but those are child’s play when compared to the biggest challenge of all: planning the wedding!
What’s special about Batman?
Batman is also known as the Caped Crusader, the World’s Greatest Detective, and the Dark Knight. While most superheroes have superpowers, Batman does not. He relies on his martial arts skills, detective skills, physical strength, intellect, wealth, technology, and will to face the criminals in Gotham City.
- Gotham City needs you.
- Holy birthday, Batman!
- Come on, Robin, to the Bat Cave! There’s not a moment to lose!
- Whatever is fair in love and war is also fair in crimefighting.
- “Everything’s impossible until somebody does it.”
- Sometimes it’s only madness that makes us what we are.
- You’re not the devil. You’re practice.
- It’s sometimes difficult to think clearly when you’re strapped to a printing press.
- It is the duty of every good citizen of Gotham City to report meeting a man from Mars in a public park.
- Let that be a lesson. In future, be more careful from whom you accept free lemonade.
- It’s complicated.
See also: Pokémon.