Darth Vader is the most badass Star Wars character. He is one of the most iconic fictional villains in popular culture ever.
He is Anakin Skywalker’s alter ego. He kills his wife, cuts off his son’s hand, injects his daughter with galactic heroin, and throws his boss into a reactor trench. Along the way he kills countless random henchmen.
- Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope. ~Princess Leia Organa
- I find your lack of faith disturbing. ~ Darth Vader
- Star Wars! May the Force be with you!
- The Force will be with you. Always. ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Never tell me the odds! ~Han Solo
- He’s more machine now than man, twisted and evil.
- Do. Or do not. There is no try. ~Yoda
- No. I am your father. ~ Darth Vader
- We must keep our faith in the Republic. The day we stop believing democracy can work is the day we lose it. ~ Queen Jamillia
- I’m just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe. ~Jango Fett
- Power! Unlimited power! ~Darth Sidious
- Remember, my dear Obi-Wan. I’ve loved you always. I always will. ~Duchess Satine Kryze
- I have you now. ~ Darth Vader
- “The ability to blow up a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.”
- “Impressive. Most impressive.”
- “You are beaten.”
- “Luke… You were right about me… Tell your sister… you were right…”
The Force is an energy field that, as Yoda tells us in Empire Strikes Back, binds everything and everyone in the galaxy together. Anyone can feel the Force, it doesn’t matter if they’re linked to a great legacy or if they’re a nobody (like a Jakku orphan, or a Canto Bight stable sweep), because the Force is in every living thing.
The All Terrain Armored Transport, or AT-AT walker, is a quadruped mechanized infantry combat vehicle used by the Imperial ground forces. These massive vehicles with blast-impervious armor plating are used as much for psychological effect as for tactical advantage.