Weighing 4-6 pounds, the Scarlet Macaw parrot is strong and has a wingspan of up to 60 inches! They live up to 80 years.
- Another day in Parrot-dice.
- It’s Cockatiel hour.
- Sing your own song.
- Just Macawling.
- A-Parrot-ly it’s your birthday.
- Parrotnoia: they’re out to get you.
- Happy Bird-day.
- I’m owl by myself.
- We had to get rid of the kids – the parrot was allergic.
- We get along like a rattler and a parrot.
- Don’t ruffle my feathers.
- He’s a Parrot-Trooper.
- A group of parrots is called a pandemonium.
- I slipped on two nickels and slid. It was a parrot-dime shift.
- Never tell your password to your parrot.
- I’m Parrot Hilton.
- I was Angry Bird before it was cool.
Q. What flies through the jungle singing opera?
A. Parrots of Penzance.
Q. What did the parrot say when it saw a duck?
A. Polly wants a Quacker.
Q. Why did the Parrot join the Air Force?
A. To become a Parrot Trooper.
- Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip. ~Will Rogers
- Love birds. It’s economical. Saves going to heaven. ~Emily Dickinson
- I’m going back to my parrot head friends. ~Jimmy Buffet
- I think my wife is cheating on me: the only thing the parrot knows how to say is, “Quick, out the window.” ~Rodney Dangerfield
- People talk too much. Humans aren’t descended from monkeys. They come from parrots. ~Carlos Ruiz Zafon
The Scarlett Macaw represents communication, flight, and guidance in wisdom. This colorful Pop-up card is a perfect birthday card, shout-out to a friend, a greeting for a new home, for a Parrot-Head, a bird lover, a gossip. Perfect for a friend who loves puns, or for a Birder.
See also Bluebird of Happiness pop up card.