Cat messages you could write
- Just what part of Meow don’t you understand?
- A little bird told me it is your birthday. I ate him.
- I knead my mommy.
- You’re purrrfect.
- Being cute is my job, and it’s been a long day.
- What’s new, Pussycat?
- Cats are like potato chips, you can’t stop at one.
- If I won the aware for laziness, I would send someone to pick it up for me.
- I could pee on this.
- Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece.
- When you’re tired, nap in a sunbeam.
- A meow massages the heart.
- The lion sleeps tonight.
- I need hugs.
- Whatever you say to a kitten, they always purr.
- Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier ‘n puttin’ it back in. ~Will Rogers
- I love cats because I love my home and they become its visible soul. ~Jean Cocteau
- They will outsmart you every time but they won’t let you know it.
- Cats invented self-esteem. ~Erma Bombeck
- They’re like potato chips, you can’t stop at one.
- Cats are smarter than dogs. You can’t get eight cats to pull a sled through snow. ~Jeff Valdez
- When they are Out they want to be In, and vice versa, and often simultaneously. ~ Louis Camuti, vet
- They are a tonic, they are a laugh, they are a cuddle, they are at least pretty just about all of the time and beautiful some of the time. ~Roger Caras, president A.S.P.C.A. and wildlife preservationist
- Cats are connoisseurs of comfort. ~James Herriot
- The phrase ‘domestic cat’ is an oxymoron. ~George Will
- Time spent with cats is never wasted. ~Freud
It’s 8a.m. and time to rest
It’s 10a.m. and time to relax
It’s noon and time for repose
It’s 3p.m. and time for shut-eye
It’s 6p.m. and time for siesta
It’s 9p.m. and time to slumber
It’s midnight and time to snooze
It’s 4a.m. and time to hang upside down from your bedroom ceiling, screaming.
Bengals have a wild appearance; their golden shimmer comes from their leopard cat ancestry, and their coats may show spots, rosettes, arrowhead markings, or marbling. They are a smart, energetic breed which needs lots of exercise and play.
Who is this card for?
This warm fuzzy card is will bring smiles to the cat lovers in your life. Gift it for a feline fancier birthday, get well card, for a crazy cat lady (or man), for friendship, for a new adoption.