- Whatever you say to a kitten, they always purr.
- Lettin’ the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier ‘n puttin’ it back in. ~Will Rogers
- I love cats because I love my home and they become its visible soul. ~Jean Cocteau
- They will outsmart you every time but they won’t let you know it.
- Cats invented self-esteem. ~Erma Bombeck
- what’s up, Pussycat?
- They’re like potato chips, you can’t stop at one.
- Cats are smarter than dogs. You can’t get eight cats to pull a sled through snow. ~Jeff Valdez
- When they are Out they want to be In, and vice versa, and often simultaneously. ~ Louis Camuti, vet
- They are a tonic, they are a laugh, they are a cuddle, they are at least pretty just about all of the time and beautiful some of the time. ~Roger Caras, president A.S.P.C.A. and wildlife preservationist
- Cats are connoisseurs of comfort. ~James Herriot
- The trouble with a kitten is that eventually it becomes a cat. ~Ogden Nash
- The phrase ‘domestic cat’ is an oxymoron. ~George Will
- Time spent with cats is never wasted. ~Freud
It’s 8a.m. and time to rest
It’s 10a.m. and time to relax
It’s noon and time for repose
It’s 3p.m. and time for shut-eye
It’s 6p.m. and time for siesta
It’s 9p.m. and time to slumber
It’s midnight and time to snooze
It’s 4a.m. and time to hang upside down from your bedroom ceiling, screaming.
Bengals have a wild appearance; their golden shimmer comes from their leopard cat ancestry, and their coats may show spots, rosettes, arrowhead markings, or marbling. They are a smart, energetic breed which needs lots of exercise and play.