Two crazy cats are fascinated by goldfish swimming in a crystal bowl. Note the beautifully cut detail on the goldfish. Cats love to get into trouble.
A card every cat lover will appreciate! Especially the crazy cat lady or fellow.
- You fascinate me!
- Hope all your fishes come true.
- Hope your birthday is delicious!
- Meowza! Happy Birthday!
- Hope it’s purrrfect.
- I was crazy before the cats.
- Time spent with cats is never wasted. ~Sigmund Freud
- As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat. ~Ellen Perry Berkeley
- Any household with at least one feline member has no need for an alarm clock. ~Louise A. Belcher
- Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a purpose. ~Garrison Keillor
- Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want. ~Joseph Wood Krutch
- In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this. ~Terry Pratchett
- Cats have it all; admiration, an endless sleep, and company only when they want it. ~Rod McKuen
- I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It’s not. Mine had me trained in two days.~ Bill Dana
- A cat is a puzzle for which there is no solution. ~Hazel Nicholson
- One cat just leads to another. ~Ernest Hemingway
- Way down deep, we’re all motivated by the same urges. Cats have the courage to live by them. ~Jim Davis
- A cat has absolute emotional honesty; human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not. ~Ernest Hemingway
- Dogs eat. Cats dine. ~Ann Taylor
- Cats are connoisseurs of comfort. ~James Herriot
- I love cats because I love my home and after a while they become its visible soul. ~Jean Cocteau
- People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life. ~Faith Resnick
- The cat is above all things, a dramatist. ~Margaret Benson
- People who love cats have some of the biggest hearts around. ~Susan Easterly
- There’s no need for a piece of sculpture in a home that has a cat. ~Wesley Bates
- Authors like cats because they are such quiet, lovable, wise creatures, and cats like authors for the same reasons.~ Robertson Davies
- The mathematical probability of a common cat doing exactly as it pleases is the one scientific absolute in the world. ~Lynn M. Osband
- A cat will do what it wants when it wants, and there’s not a thing you can do about it. ~Frank Perkins
- A cat allows you to sleep on the bed. On the edge. ~Jenny de Vries
- All cats like being the focus of attention. ~Peter Gray
- A meow massages the heart. ~Stuart McMillan
See also Cat Trouble popup card. Both cards will delight your Crazy Cat Lady friend.
Two Cute Cats With Fish Bowl 3D Pop Up Greeting Card is, Playful, Furry, Lovable, Pussycat, Active, Meow, Kittens, Happy Birthday, Just Because, Thinking of You, Friendship