- Your life should always come with hot fudge, whipped cream, and a cherry on top.
- Wishing you strength for today and hope for tomorrow.
- Take a deep breath. Spring is coming.
- It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
- Look on the pink side of life.
- Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.
- Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
- Love is flower like; friendship is like a sheltering tree.
- Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.
- I’ve been waiting for you all winter.
- Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow. ~ John Lennon
- I want to do with you what the spring does with cherry trees. ~Pablo Neruda
- He loved her like the first time every time. Like the first time all the time. ~ C.J. Carlyon
- “Sakura, sakura they fall in the dreams of sleeping beauty” ~ Yosa Buson.
- “The notion is called wabi-sabi life. It is beautiful because of its impermanence, not in spite of it.” ~Peggy Orenstein
- “Loveliest of trees, the cherry now is hung with bloom along the bough.” ~Alfred Housman
- “A cherry tree was coming into bloom, shooting out a froth of sugar-pink blossoms. She could see from its size and the gnarled branches that it was a mature tree, yet still capable of putting on such a wonderful show. A new beginning every spring, even from an old tree.” ~ Maggie Alderson
Cherry blossoms represent the fragility and the beauty of life. They remind us that life is overwhelmingly beautiful but also tragically short. Cherry trees bloom for a short time each year in brilliant profusion, their blossoms are often seen as a metaphor for the ephemeral beauty of living.
The Japanese love to celebrate the cherry blossoms trees in flower and many Japanese families hold ‘flower watching’ parties known as hanami. In Washington D.C. crowds admire the blooming cherry trees around the National Mall and Potomac Park.
A card for love, memories, engagement, beauty, for Mother’s Day, birthdays, new baby, for Spring, for friendship and love.
See also Flowering Pink Jacaranda Tree pop up card