The open cockpit Formula One race car is one of the quickest cars on earth.
The front of the card features the astonishingly aerodynamic car. Open the card the winning car displayed for everyone at the track to see. The card brings attention to the captivating body shape and intricate design. There are finish line flags on top of a golden trophy and half a million screaming fans!
- Last one there is a rotten egg.
- If everything seems under control, you’re not going fast enough. ~Mario Andretti
- Auto racing is boring except when a car is going at least 172 miles per hour upside down.
- Nobody remembers who finished second but the guy who finished second.
- Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers.
- There’s no secret. You just press the accelerator to the floor and steer left.
- First across the line!
Formula One is the highest class of single-seat auto racing. The “formula” refers to a set of rules to which all participants’ cars must conform. These cars are the fastest road course racing cars in the world, given their ability to achieve very high cornering speeds with the help of aerodynamics and downforce. Formula One cars race at speeds up to 230 mph.
Since 1923, the city of Le Mans, France, has hosted the annual internationally famous 24 Hours of Le Mans endurance sports car race.
Le Mans is a 1971 film depicting a fictional 24 Hours of Le Mans auto race starring Steve McQueen featuring actual race footage.
Miami Grand Prix
The Miami International Autodrome is a planned purpose-built temporary circuit around the Hard Rock Stadium and its private facilities in the Miami suburb of Miami Gardens, Florida. The track is due to be 3.36 mi long and feature 19 corners with an anticipated average speed of around 139 mph.
See also, our similar F1 Race Car pop up card.