The Hedgehog Birthday Band is playing Happy Birthday, and Happy Birthday is written on the card.
- You’re looking sharp!
- It was me. I let the dogs out.
- Accordion to me, you’re awesome.
- You’re so cool.
- It’s a noteworthy birthday.
- You’re right on key.
- You’re playing all the right notes.
- I’d quill for you.
- We’re always in treble!
- Never look at the trombones, you’ll only encourage them. ~Richard Strauss
- When she started to play, Steinway came down personally and rubbed his name off the piano. ~Bob Hope
- A jazz musician is someone who puts a $5000 horn in a $500 car and drives 50 miles to a $5 gig.
- Happy birthday, Big Bopper.
- If you start throwing hedgehogs under me, I shall throw a couple of porcupines under you. ~Nikita Khrushchev
Also see Birdland Jazz Band.
This cute pop-up hedgehog card is an adorable gift for multiple occasions. Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, holiday, or milestone, this funny card is sure to put a smile on everyone’s face. The royal color combination is a chocolate cover, with purple, with yellow, grey and white inside.
Sonic the Hedgehog has nothing to do with this card:
RogerEbert.com says “Sonic the Hedgehog is the worst kind of bad movie: it’s too inoffensive to be hated and too wretched to be enjoyable. Sonic the Hedgehog is a bad action-adventure, video game adaptation, and buddy comedy.”
I always loved hedgehogs. They seem so odd and cute. I told my nephew, and he brought me two tiny African pygmy hedgehogs for my birthday. I named them Thelma and Louise and bought them toys and running wheels. Turns out hedgehogs are athletic, nocturnal and solitary. They don’t really make great pets because they aren’t very interactive. Nonetheless, they were fun to watch and lived a good long life, running for hours on exercise wheels and thinking hedgehog thoughts.
For this card, I gave the cartoon hedgehogs something to do. Here, they’re entertainers!