Halloween Message You Could Write:
- When you’ve got it, haunt it.
- Have a bewitching Halloween
- Free Broom Rides!
- Come to the Ghost Gathering.
- Monsters are on Parade.
- It will be a Spooktacular Night.
- Home is where the haunt is!
- Witch Parking, All Others Will Be Toad.
- Blood Donors Needed. See The Count.
- We’re off having a Coffin Break.
- Eat, Drink, And Be Scary
- A Haunting We Will Go.
- You are Be-Witching.
- Have a Boo-tiful Halloween Night.
- Bugs And Hisses!
- Caution! Black Cat Crossing.
- I Believe in the Great Pumpkin.
- These Are The Gh’oul Times.
- We Witch You A Happy Halloween!
- Who could resist a bucket full of candy at the end of a long night of tricks and treats?
Did you know? More people are buying Halloween costumes for their pets. Americans spent $490 million on costumes for their pets in last year —more than double what they spent in 2010.