A cartoon blue shark swims through colorful coral with a grin. A fun birthday card for your friend the shark (card shark, lawyer, loan shark, danger dude) or for a kid. Kids LOVE sharks. Shark Tank meets Shark Week!
- There are 350 varieties of Shark, not including Card, Pool and Loan.
- You’re like a shark. You need to be constantly moving.
- If I swim in the ocean, I have a shark thought. Not a bad one, but just a little one. ~Tea Leoni
- There were sharks before there were dinosaurs, and the reason sharks are still in the ocean is that nothing is better at being a shark than a shark.
- Keep calm and get hammered.
- Hey mate, can I borrow that board?
- Chill bro, I was just pulling your leg.
- I’m just a simple guy (gal) swimming in a sea of sharks.
- Every kid is fascinated by either sharks or dinosaurs.
- There are no true friends in politics. We are all sharks circling and waiting for traces of blood to appear in the water.
- Sharks don’t target human beings, and they certainly don’t hold grudges.
- Live every week like it’s Shark Week.
- Never underestimate a woman who loves sharks.
- I wrote this message just for you. ~Sharkspear
See also: Great White Shark Attack pop up card.
P.S. We didn’t name the card after the show. But what about the show? The premise is simple. Entrepreneurs present the idea or product that they believe is going to be the next big thing and real-life investors, known as Sharks, decide whether they want to back the emerging companies with their own money.The main message of Shark Tank is: hustle and work hard, give it your all, until you make it in your business. There have been entrepreneurs as young as 5 years old appear on the show and receive an investment.
Shark Tank pop up card will delight a kid or a shark (card, loan, lawyer, etc.) for a birthday, friendship, poker game, business deal, back slapping, being funny.