When you’re in love your pulse pounds, your heart flutters, and there are butterflies in your stomach.
Give this loving card on Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, your Anniversary, Birthday, Date Night, or any romantic occasions that give you heart flutters.
Heart Flutters Message:
- You give me butterflies.
- Me plus you, for always.
- Love the one you’re with.
- Stolen kisses are always sweetest.
- I have a crush on you.
- Tengo un flechazo contigo.
- J’ai le béguin pour toi.
- My heart flutters for you.
- Just thinking about you brings a smile to face, a twinkle to my eye, and a skipped beat to my heart.
- Talk not of wasted affection; affection is never wasted.
- In Feng shui a butterfly is a symbol of love and freedom to chose.
- I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when I wake up in the morning. ~Joan Jett
- First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity. ~George Bernard Shaw
- There weren’t butterflies in my stomach, there were fire breathing dragons. ~Emme
- The young habitually mistake lust for love, they’re infested with idealism of all kinds. ~Margaret Atwood
- Me plus you. (Imma tell you one time) Me plus you. (Imma tell you one time) Me plus you. (Imma tell you one time) One time. When I met ya girl my heart when knock (knock knock) Now them butterflies in my stomach won’t stop (stop stop) Even love is a struggle and it’s all we got. So we gun keep keep climbing to the mountain top. ‘Cause your world, is my world, and my breath is your breath, and my heart is yours… ~Justin Bieber
See also: Lovers Dream pop up card.