Solid gold cover shows a gigantic diamond ring.
Open the card to a 3 carat Solitaire with flawless clarity set in platinum. The corners of the card are embellished with unset diamonds.
Show your lavish affection with a huge honking diamond. Baby, you’re a rich man now.
- A diamond is forever.
- May your love shine as brightly as your ring.
- Diamonds are a girl’s best friend.
- You add sparkle wherever you go.
- Weigh that hand down.
- It’s hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world. ~Dolly Parton
- Big girls need big diamonds. ~Elizabeth Taylor
- I am the original Material Girl. ~Eartha Kitt
- I’m falling in love with myself. I might even give myself a small unpretentious diamond ring. ~Raymond Chandler
- Diamonds are forever, forever, forever” ~Shirley Bassey
- We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky” ~Rihanna
- “Oh I, I might not be flawless, But you know, I got a diamond heart” ~Lady Gaga
- Food, water, diamonds. Just the essentials.
- Love is love.
- Do not remove.
- Don’t lose this one.
- You’ll do.
- I don’t sweat. I sparkle.
- It takes a jewel thief…
Wedding rings are traditionally worn on the fourth finger of the left hand. This is because thousands of years ago Greeks and Romans believed the vein on this finger ran directly to the heart.
Diamond ring, wear it on your hand
It’s gonna tell the world, I’m your only man
Baby, you’re my everything.
Red, red rose brought it home to you,
When you’re hungry, I will fill you up
When you’re thirsty, drink out of my loving cup
When you’re crying, I’ll be the tears for you
There’s nothing that I wouldn’t do for you
Darling, you’re my everything,
Now, you’ve got me on your string.
See also Just Married popup card.
Give this diamond ring for a bold engagement card, a wedding invitation, to congratulate the bride and groom, to announce the engagement, to celebrate an anniversary.