Sweety Teddy Bear is all heart!
Just look at Sweety Teddy Bear: arms full of pink hearts, a big smile and lots of love.
- A bear remains a bear – even when most of him has fallen off or worn away.
- I am giving you this teddy, to tell you that I am ready.
- Teddy bears are there to spread love and happiness and fill our lives with goodness.
- With Sweetie here there’s just no fear, happiness is always near.
- Let us hug our teddies on Teddy Bear Day.
- Whoever said, “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend” would retract that statement after seeing the sparkle in Teddy’s eyes.
- Love me, love my Teddy Bear.
- Teddy Bears are like keys… they’re always in the first place you think they’d be, and the last place you look.
- A bedroom without a Teddy is like a face without a smile.
- You are eternal like love, You are cute as the stuffed toy, Take this teddy as my heart, It’s filled with my love and my joy!
- Teddy bears don’t need hearts as they are already stuffed with love.
What does teddy bear mean in a relationship?
The bear signifies affection, love and compassion. This is also a sign of never-ending and unconditional love. What’s more, getting a teddy bear means that the other person has finally accepted your proposal. It is an indirect way of showcasing one’s love for another.
What does teddy bear mean in slang?
A lovable, adorable, large, strong, hairy, sweet man.
Are you old enough to remember this nursery rhyme?
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear,
Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair,
Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t really fuzzy,
But Sweetie Teddy Bear has lots of hair and lots of hearts. Give this card to your child’s teacher, to your sweetie, for a new baby, a valentine, a birthday, for Mother’s Day or Father’s Day, an anniversary, or any time you want to give a sweet bear hug.
Did you know that both Sweetie and Sweety are correct spellings and mean the same?
Also see Loving Teddy Bear card.