Magic Unicorn flies through the sky!
The glittery pink cover opens to a 3d Magic Unicorn with fluffy white wings, a rainbow mane, and a pearly spiral horn.
This fantasy card is a favorite of little girls.
100% of little girls polled said they love unicorns. They rate them as highly as fairies, mermaids, princesses, Daddy, and birthdays.
Secret note card:
There is a little tab to pull out a hidden note card where you can write your loving message. The Magic Unicorn is a hit for birthdays, a card for grandparents to give. Also a fun Mother’s Day card or Valentine.
Sparkle wherever you go.
Believe in magic and yourself.
Everything’s better with a unicorn.
You are magical like a unicorn.
I wish I were a unicorn, so I could stab idiots with my head!
Unicorn Magic is the best kind.
A friend told me I’m delusional. I almost fell off my unicorn.
Ponies are good, unicorns are better, sparkly pink unicorns are the best.
Roll me in fairy dust and call me a unicorn.
You may have stopped believing in unicorns, but they never stopped believing in you.
- A baby unicorn is called a sparkle.
- The Magic Unicorn is a very rare species of unicorn. They have special powers that let them fly very fast, and have special healing powers to them heal their riders.
- According to mythology, whoever touches a pure white Unicorn will find happiness and joy their entire life.
- The Magic Unicorn will pierce the heart of a liar with its horn.
- Unicorns symbolize feminine energy and magic. There are references in fantasy novels, children’s books, and other mythical stories throughout the ages. It’s because the unicorn is a fascinating mythical animal that captivates our imagination.
- Legend has it that the creature is tireless when pursued, yet falls meekly to the ground when approached by someone with a pure heart. It is reputed to live for a thousand years and to be the noblest of animals.
- Unicorns with wings are called Pegasus.
“I was bathing in a lake when I saw the unicorn…. It is an injustice to say merely that its coat was white. Oh, it was white, all right, but it was more than that. It was a white like I remember the best vanilla ice cream, but finer and smoother.
Sometimes the sun hit it just right and bright rainbow crescents fanned out like light through a fine spray of water. The hooves were mirror bright- platinum or silver, I couldn’t tell.
A distant lighthouse beacon on a lonely night, the spiral horn rose from the noble head: milky white, warm and welcoming… Eyes full of life and intelligence. Eyes I could fall into. Lover’s eyes… As it moved, the mane shimmered on its muscular neck like a road on a hot day.” ~Steven R. Boyett
See also, our Rainbow Unicorn popup card.