Our Panda Twins pop-up card captures their cuddly innocence and their beloved bamboo, which is all they eat. The cover features an adorable Panda holding a leaf. Inside, the twins play in their bamboo jungle. The girl is wearing a red flower in her hair. (We took poetic license.) The corners inside the card are decorated with bamboo leaves.
- I’m not fat, just fluffy.
- Pandas are so chill.
- You’re Pandariffic.
- It’s Pandemonium around here.
- We’re Black, White and Asian and everyone loves us. [Racism is stupid.]
- I will destroy you with my cuteness.
- Hug the one you’re with.
- You opened a Pandora Box.
- Don’t worry: it will all Panda out.
- Are you trying to bamboozle me?
- You’re unBEARaby cute.
Quotes from Kung Fu Panda:
- Tai Lung: You can’t defeat me! You’re just a big fat panda!
Po: I’m not a big fat panda. I’m THE big fat panda.
- Po: There is no secret ingredient, it’s just you.
- Po: There is no charge for awesomeness . . . or attractiveness.
- Mr. Ping: We are noodle folk. Broth runs through our veins.
- Master Oogway: Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, that is why it’s called the present.
- Po: Legend tells of a legendary warrior whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.
Giant pandas are technically carnivores, but their diets consist nearly exclusively of bamboo. Because the plant lacks much nutritional value, they eat up to 85 pounds of bamboo a day to maintain their energy levels and can scarf down a shoot in about 40 seconds. (Don’t worry, their throats have a special lining to protect against splinters.) But all that fiber has side effects: An adult panda produces over 60 pounds of poop a day.
Everyone loves Pandas because they’re ridiculously cute. Did you know that all the Pandas in the world are on loan from China? There are only about 1600 living in the wild and a few hundred in zoos, not counting Teddy Bears and pop-up cards.
Let your imagination find many uses for this pop-up card: a thank you note, birthday celebration, ecology, Earth Day or for birth of twins. Fun for nature lovers, trips to Asia (especially China), holidays, and welcome home.
See also: Bamboo and Koi pop up card.