The spirited cover illustration of wild horses with windswept manes and tails opens to magnificent black, white and brown horses clustered around a tree.
- Emotions are wild horses.
- Horsey Birthday.
- Let’s horse around.
- Happy birthday from the whole gang.
- Merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream.
- Wild Thing!
- Let’s ride into the sunset.
- Wish I could ride over and see you.
- Gallop right on over.
- Ride like the wind.
- Thunder is the sound of hoofbeats in Heaven.
- If my horse doesn’t like you, I probably won’t either.
- Face to the wind, you are wild and free.
- Let’s hit the hay.
- Live like someone left the gate open.
- We’ll ride them someday.
- Couldn’t drag me away.
- May the HORSE be with you.
- “You occasionally see one, and it’s the thrill of a lifetime. But mostly all you ever see is a cloud of dust after they are gone. It’s their stubborn ability to survive that makes them so remarkable.”
~Velma “Wild Horse Annie” Johnston
- “Blame it or praise it, there is no denying the wild horse in us.” ~Virginia Woolf
- “A horse loves freedom, and the weariest old work horse will roll on the ground and break into a lumbering gallop when he is turned loose into the open.” ~Gerald Raferty
- “When God wanted to create the horse, he said to the South Wind, ‘I want to make a creature of you. Condense.’ And the Wind condensed.” ~Emir Abd-el-Kader
The horse is the projection of our dream about ourselves – strong, powerful, beautiful – and gives us escape from mundane existence. It is said their magic will carry you to your destiny through hidden and secret passages.
A wild card for birthdays, reunions, family gatherings, wild times, free spirits and equine lovers of all ages.
See also Mustangs Stampede popup card.