Sunflower Joy Message:
- Do more of what makes you happy.
- Stay strong.
- The Earth laughs in flowers.
- You are my sunshine.
- I love to see you smile.
- Gimme some sun.
- All flowers grow through dirt.
- We’re all golden sunflowers inside. ~Allen Ginsberg
- Never look directly at the sun. Instead, look at the sunflower. ~Vera Nazarian
- The sunflower is mine, in a way. ~Vincent Van Gogh
- Make it like a sunflower. ~Steve Jobs
- Her smile put the sunflower to shame. ~Jerry Spinelli
- Flowers don’t tell, they show.
- Peace for Ukraine.
- Good morning, Sunshine!
The happy red cover features a single laser-cut Sunflower.
Open the card to 10 bright orange, yellow and red 3-D Sunflowers! Their faces are turned to the sun, their green leaves breathe life.
Sunflowers evoke a feeling of positivity because of their large, bright blooms. They stand tall—taller than many other garden blooms—and always seem to perk up our moods.
The French word for this flower is “tournesol,” which means “turns with the sun.”
- Sunflowers are for optimists. They always face the sun, never the shadows.
- They attract bees, making them useful in areas where people are beekeeping and looking to attract more bees.
- Sunflowers are the only flowers with flower in their name!
- They symbolize faith, loyalty and adoration.
- A single Sunflower bloom can have 2000 (delicious) seeds.
Sunflower Joy: make someone happy today!
Little known Sunflower fact: Sunflowers can remove toxins, such as lead, arsenic, and uranium, from contaminated soil. They are a natural decontaminator of soils and have been used to clean up soil at some of the world’s biggest environmental disasters, including Chernobyl and Fukushima.
Give this card to brighten someone’s special day: for birthdays, friendship, new baby, get well, stay strong, be happy, romance. A great card for Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, sympathy, get well, a memorial. Give joy to parents, a gardener, a painter, a bee keeper, a song writer. Sunflowers are the national flower of Ukraine.
See also: our Red Tulips pop up card.