Tree of Life Messages:
- Blessed by the best, pass it on!
- Let love live.
- Stay in touch with history and our destiny.
- Be proud of your roots.
- I’m planting a tree to teach me to gather strength from my deepest roots.
- There is always Music amongst the trees in the Garden, but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it.
- Wishing you strength for today and hope for tomorrow.
- It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
- Kill them with kindness.
- I got it from my mama.
- Families are like fudge… mostly sweet with a few nuts.
- We spring from one great tree of life; when the root of the tree is watered with love, we all thrive.
- There is a river whose streams make glad the city of Love. Along that river is the tree of heaven. ~David Paul Kirkpatrick
- Help each other. Love everyone. Every leaf. Every ray of light. Forgive. ~from the film, Tree of Life
- My ancestors wandered lost in the wilderness for forty years because even in biblical times, men would not stop to ask for directions. ~Elayne Boosler
- Love is the sap of the Tree of Life. ~Banani Ray
- If you want to be happy for a year, plant a garden; If you want to be happy for life, plant a tree. ~English Proverb
- A seed hidden in the heart of an apple is an orchard invisible. ~Welsh Proverb
- The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The next best time is now. ~Chinese Proverb
Inspiration for Tree of Life card:
Starting a new job, welcoming a new family member, celebrating a milestone – each branch of your tree represents a journey that is part of your story. This is how we see our own lives unfold, and it was our inspiration for this design.
Whether you’re researching your own family tree, with AncesteryDNA or 23&me or photos from a family Bible or kitchen drawer, this card reminds us we are connected through ever-expanding branches to our parents and grandparents and to our children and our children’s children.
This is a Family of Man card for family, neighbors, for sympathy, for coronavirus, for life. Give to first responders, caretakers, nurses, doctors, hospital workers, ER team, family, loved ones, sympathy, memories, memorial, connection.
We are each part of the family of man.
Also see: Cardinal Memories pop up card.