Pink & White Roses Messages:
- Love is just love and can never be fully explained.
- Nothing is really lost until your mom can’t find it.
- The world is held together by moms and duct tape.
- Be my Valentine.
- Thank you for a lovely time.
- I will never stop loving you, and I’ll cherish you as long as I live.
- Two or three things I know for sure, and one of them is that if we are not beautiful to each other, we cannot know beauty in any form. ~Dorothy Allison
- I miss you.
- I love you.
- Thinking of you with love.
- I love being with you.
The Secret Language of Roses:
For the Victorians, flowers offered one of the few ways they could communicate intimate thoughts and emotions in their tightly laced society in which the rules of courtship and other interpersonal communications had to be strictly obeyed. Flowers offered the Victorians a secret language. Some consider pink & white roses to be Victorian roses.
“One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.”
~ Dale Carnegie
Pink & white roses make a lovely dinner gift, a heart-warming house-warming card, a centerpiece.
Gift it to say Get Well, and Be of Good Cheer, I’m here for you. I’m thinking of you, Happy Mother’s Day, Happy Birthday. Pink & white roses are perfect as a gift for a Valentine, a girlfriend, the bride, her mother, or mother-in-law.