Life is too short to drink bad wine. The rich garnet cover opens to a pop-up wine bottle and glass of red wine. This wine tasting card is for a toast, a celebration, a birthday, a picnic, a graduate, a friend, a bon voyage, a gourmet, a wine lover.
- Wine is bottled poetry.
- I just rescued some wine. It was trapped in a bottle.
- Today’s forecast: 99% chance of wine.
- Take life one sip at a time.
- Wine is the answer. What was the question?
- Wine improves with age. I improve with wine.
- Life is too short to drink bad wine.
- I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food. ~W. C. Fields
- Always drink some wine before you cook with it. Nothing to do with flavor … it just numbs the fear of cooking.
- I’m trying a new wine tasting diet….so far I’ve lost 3 days!
- You had me at Merlot.
- Age is just a number. It’s totally irrelevant unless, of course, you happen to be a bottle of wine.~Joan Collins
- Men are like wine – some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age. ~Pope John XXIII
- Once, on a trek through Afghanistan, we lost our corkscrew. . .and were forced to live on food and water for several days! ~W. C. Fields
- What wine goes with Captain Crunch? ~George Carlin
Learn How to Taste Wine and Develop Your Palate
Learn to Swirl:
The act of swirling wine actually increases the number of aroma compounds that are released into the air. But don’t swirl sparkling wine unless you want to remove the bubbles.
Trick of the Trade:
In 1999, psychologists from the University of Leicester found that the type of music playing in a store could influence which wines were purchased: when French music was playing, people bought French wines; when German music was turned on, German wines outsold the rest. The customers remained oblivious.
Check out No Vino Phobia: the fear of running out of wine.