Messages you could write in Wisteria Tree card:
- The show-stopper Wisteria tree reminds me of you.
- We were meant to be.
- You’re barking up the right tree this time.
- I fall for you every day.
- I’d choose you again and again.
- Stay with me until the end of time.
- Love isn’t complicated, people are.
- Friendship is like a sheltering tree.
- Promises are the sweetest lies.
- Buy one, get one tree.
- I can’t stop dreaming about you.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today, because someone planted a tree years ago.
- Leaf us alone.
See also: Cherry Tree in Bloom pop up card.
- Beauty that increases with age,
- Divine Blessings,
- Stress relief,
Wisteria Tree quotes:
“It’s the time of year for nature’s drippy violet drapery. Wisteria, known as “glicine” in Italian, covers doorways, pergolas, and old rock walls. It’s a sign of spring and renewal. Che bel profumo di primavera! Open the doors and windows! Take a deep breath!” ~ Peggy Markel
A summer rain had left the night clean and sparkling with drops of water. I leaned against the end pillar of the gallery, my head touching the soft tendrils of a jasmine which grew there in a constant battle with a wisteria, and I thought of what lay before me throughout the world and throughout time, and resolved to go about it delicately and reverently, learning that from each thing which would take me best to another. — Anne Rice
Cotswold stone framed tiny sash windows gleaming with pale green paint. Wisteria vines twisted about the stone, bunches of purple flowers hanging thick and heavy with pollen. Above it all a tiled roof sagged with sage.— Stephen Lloyd Jones
Wisteria vines grew around the door, and Paxton remembered thinking how wonderful it would be to walk in and out in the springtime, when the wisteria would be in full bloom. It would be like walking through a wedding arch every day. — Sarah Addison Allen