This cheddar yellow card opens to a charming 3D mouse eyeing a huge wedge of cheese. There’s a set of silverware in the corner. Use this fun card for party invitations: cocktail party, wine and cheese party, wedding couples party, baby shower, engagement party, office parties, neighbors meet and greet, Mouseketeers reunion, hospitality and thank you notes.
- You make me melt.
- Say cheese.
- Cheese the girl (or guy) of my dreams.
- Eat, drink & be merry.
- You’re invited for Saturday night.
- Let’s Party.
- We go together like macaroni & cheese.
- We make such a gouda couple.
- In queso emergency …
- I know it’s cheesy, but I think you’re grate.
- What hotel do mice stay in? the Stilton.
- Sweet dreams are made of cheese, who am I to diss a brie?
- Cheese, wine and friends are best when old.
- Who gives a rat’s ass?
- Brie all that you can brie.
- The man behind the belly.
- Of Mice and Men.
- I smell a rat.
- Mommy, there’s a Muenster under my bed.
- How do you get a Mouse to smile? say Cheese.
- You dirty rat. ~James Cagney
- That’s very mice of you.
- Mice of you to come.
- Thank you for a great dinner.
- Thank you for your wonderful hospitality.
- You’re the Head Honcho, the Top Dog, the Big Cheese.
See also NoVinoPhobia: the fear of running out of wine.
Mice have very high metabolisms, so they need to eat around 15 to 20 times a day. Due to this need to eat so often, most wild mice build their homes near a food source.
A baby is called a ‘pinky’, a male is called a ‘buck’ and a female is called a ‘doe’.
Males are known to court their mates and they do this by serenading the females with their own ultrasonic loves song – a recent research has now added mice to the short list of singing mammals which include only bats, whales, and human beings!
There are several color combinations, all fun. Mice may be grey or brown and cheese may be yellow or orange.