The legend of the Rainbow Bridge is a heavenly place where pets go after they die, eventually to be reunited with their owners in another life. Send this warm and loving card to a friend who has recently lost their pet. All beloved pets cross the Rainbow Bridge to wait in peace and gratitude for their best friends and owners to join them.
- Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
- When a dog dies, someone loses their best friend.
- You left a paw print on my heart.
- Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.
- When the pet you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
- It reminds us how short and precious life can be.
- I want to meow with you forever.
- I’d spend all 9 lives with you.
- Rest in peace until we meet again.
Open the card to a scene of the legend of a heaven where pets and their people are reunited after death. A rainbow arches over a wooden bridge where a turtle, dog, cat, bunny and bird await their loving owners. This pop up card is inspired from the rainbow bridge story. When a pet dies, it goes to the meadow, restored to perfect health and free of any injuries. The pet runs and plays all day with the others, there is always fresh food and water, and the sun is always shining. When their owner dies, they too arrive at the meadow, and that is when the pet stops playing, turns, sniffs at the air and looks into the distance where they see their beloved owner. Then side by side, they cross the Rainbow Bridge together into Heaven, never again to be separated.
Rainbow Bridge poem:
A dog reports: “There is a Rainbow Bridge. It’s like dog heaven. We run and play and never get fat. The sun is always warm but not hot, the water is fresh and cold, and we get to just be dogs. We all take turns waiting. The bridge is a beautiful wooden structure that crosses over from dog land to the other side when our owners come. Time means nothing to us, which is hard for humans to understand.”