Welcome Baby Girl Messages:
- Congratulations! So thrilled to hear the news.
- May your baby be blessed with good health, love and laughter.
- Enjoy the new little feet and baby smell. So happy for you!
- Congratulations to proud new parents!
- One tiny baby surrounded by so many happy hearts.
- Love just got real. So very excited for you.
- Goodbye tummy – hello mummy.
- Welcome to the Parenthood club.
- Congratulations on your new alarm clock!
- Welcome to the world little one.
- Overjoyed for you guys!
- We’re so happy for you two!
- We cannot wait to meet the cutie pie!
- We are really excited that your baby has arrived safe and sound!
- What a very lucky baby!
This is a sweet card to welcome baby girl. It can be a congratulations, an announcement, a baby shower gift, a birth announcement, a Christening card, a gender reveal.
See also: Welcome Baby Boy.
Pregnancy story (not mine):
“My first pregnancy my husband took me to an aquarium. We left one of those shark tunnels and there was another one straight ahead. So I started walking towards it and noticed a woman wearing the same shirt as me. As I walk towards the tunnel I walk right into her and we both do the shift left, shift right dance and I apologize.
Then my husband comes up to me and says, “Honey that’s a mirror.” The worst part is my shirt had words on it and I remember thinking how weird it was that the other woman’s shirt had the words backwards.”