This charming Forget-Me-Not card packs a wallop.
According to German myth, two lovers were walking along the Danube River and admiring the dainty wildflowers by the side of the path. The man picked a bouquet for his woman, but he tripped and fell into the river and was swept away, yelling: “Forget me not!”
The Forget-Me-Not Flower has ever since been a symbol of remembrance, true and undying love, now and during partings or after death. Also for remembering pets.
This is a card to let people you love know they are not forgotten.
It can be a bereavement or sympathy memorial card. It can show your support for people affected by Alzheimer’s. It is a sweet card for love, kindness, affection, birthdays, reunions, and to say thank you. It would be appreciated by a gardener, a friend, a relative, a soldier, a lover. It is for separations from loved ones, whether temporary or eternal, humans or pets.
It is also an excellent card to send clients, especially for professional service businesses like real estate, accounting, spas. Tell your favorite realtor about this card.
Forget-me-not flower symbolizes:
- True and undying love
- Remembrance during partings or after death
- A connection that lasts through time
- Fidelity and loyalty in a relationship, despite separation or other challenges
- Reminders of your favorite memories and times together with another person
- Growing affection between two people
- Honoring the Armenian Genocide
- Helping patients with Alzheimer’s Disease
- Caring for the poor, disabled, and needy
If I thought you’d forget me, I’d never leave.
People will never forget how you made them feel. ~Maya Angelou
You’ll always be in my heart.
Don’t play hard to get, play hard to forget.
When life gives a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons to smile.
Impossible to forget you.